Friday, January 23, 2009

Eureka!

Wow about how I did not sleep last night, my mind thinks too much makes me worry, stresses me out. The last time I remember seeing the clock it was 4, I got up at 7:30, awesome. Off to work, so much fun. I cleaned up the weight room it was dead no one was there. The quite was making me fall asleep so after an hour I moved upstairs to the check in desk and worked. Ok so I really watched a documentary for my Civil Rights class, but who's keeping track. The video was interesting, I like history. One of the football coaches of whom I have never talked to came up and watched it with me, guess he likes history, ha. After work I wrote a short paper on the film. It has been one of those anxious can't relax days, real annoying. My body is tired from not sleeping but my mind won't slow down, it's a great combo. Spent the afternoon trying to rest, didn't work, watched tv instead. Practice was better today not quite so shoot me in the foot boring. My plans were grabbing dinner and watching Friday Night Lights with the girls, instead I ended up going to Brent's game in Eureka with the Sondgeroths. I nabbed a sub before they came and picked me up, sesame ginger chicken, it was sooo good. The game was crazy packed, crazy loud, and just crazy. Very few fouls were called and it was real physical, but we pulled out a win. We went to Fusion Brew when we got back, I was just talking about how we hung out there and they decided to try it out. I had a watermelon slush, theirs are amazing more like fancy icys in good flavors. Now it is time to lay down tomorrow we head to Wheaton.

Carrie Out

No comments: