Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Lincoln

May have woken up at 12:45 today. It was a long weekend and I am struggling to fall asleep I'll take all the extra time I can get because it will end soon. I got dressed and treked to the Dug Out to grab some lunch. A sub, baked lays, and V-Fusion it was pretty tasty. I read the paper while I ate and waited for my 2 o'clock class to start. Civil Rights Movement very interesting but this ancient man teaches it he's hard to understand. After class I came back and cleaned my room it was a disaster. I also did my laundry and put away clothes baskets still full from break. Headed to the gym early to hit up the trainer. My leg was hurting all day today. Jeff stretched me and Emily aligned my hips again but I am still in pain. We had a JV game tonight played Lincoln college. I was not looking forward to this game but it turned out alright. We won by about 50 I had 16 points and it wasn't hard at all. Lys, Beth, and the kids, Mom, Beth, Grandma, Grandpa and Denise all came to the game, it was nice to have fans. Coach Thomas did not come he somehow got staph infection and is also having some other health problems. I called him after the game but will need to go visit soon. Chelsea, Craig, and my teammate Kelli from my freshman year came to so we all went out to eat with Coach and Mary after the game. It was great to catch up. I do not miss Lincoln the school but I do miss my friends a lot. Coach Andrews was texting me tonight he thinks he is a funny guy. Ashley called for a while so it was nice to talk to her to. Tomorrow we are journeying to North Park for a game, hopefully the weather is not too bad.

Carrie Out

No comments: