Monday, January 26, 2009

Warner?

11:40 and on the computer, good sleeping choice. Woke up this morning and headed to BJHS to start tutoring again. I have the same girls, I was looking for a change, but it went alright. I guess a simple break must have been good enough. When I was done I came back and did the rest of my homework for tomorrow, that was a good choice. Went to lunch for another Sesame Ginger Chicken sub, not as tasty as the first one, but what can you do. Civil Rights class was lulling again. This frustrates me, I love history and am very interested but old man river just puts me to sleep. After class I came back to my room and chilled before practice. Coach made up banana bread for film, honestly some of the best I have ever had. I went for seconds. Practice wasn't bad, it kept my attention for the most part. We went to the DugOut for dinner since practice got out at 7:40. Showered quick and then headed to Encounter. Mondays give me just enough time to get where I need to be, only if I have already finished my homework. Tonight was all about entitlement and not taking things we have for granted. The sermon was really good and the worship was enjoyable as always. Jo was there tonight so we spent some time talking and laughing with her. Then we had to listen to Pete ramble on about his addiction to the Steelers and this fanactic Super Bowl party he is having. I'm not that into the Steelers maybe I'll even go with the Cardinals and Kurt Warner even though he upsets me. I mean who is a nothing becomes a something disappears then comes back and does it again, annoying, ha. Well now I need to go brush my teethers.

Carrie Out

No comments: