Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Sleepy voice

I have reading to do and I am completely unmotivated to do so, my bad. Kept waking up last night not sure why but it was annoying. This morning I had to go back to BJHS for orientation. We toured the school talked to the teachers, it was boring for me but I the tutor groups are mixes of 1st and 2nd semester students. Came back and changed out of my uncomfortable nice clothes into my basketball greens. Then went to work, 2 hours of bliss. I played on youtube watched videos of President Kennedy, listened to his inauguration address. I like President Kennedy. Grabbed lunch and the newpaper at Tommy's and hung out until class started. Today old man rivers voice was especially lulling for some reason, the man can talk me to sleep. After class I did not have enough time to walk to my room so I went to Shirk. I took a light rest on the locker room couch until everyone else got there, it was lovely. Our game tonight was ridiculous we won by nearly 60 and our Coach left starters in most of the time. Not a very class act, hopefully it won't come back and bite our girls. Kelsey Coker came to the game and brought Pete's daughter Mattea. They made me some pretty cool signs. After the game I hit up Avanti's with Mom and Beth it was scrumptious as usual. Watched some SVU and showered, all the while neglecting homework.

Carrie Out

No comments: