Thursday, January 22, 2009

Fusion Brew

I kept waking up early again this morning annoying. Made it to class just on time, it's my signature move. It was pretty boring today, just reading discussions and a power point. Headed to work where I cleaned machines, put up weights, and filled bottles of cleaner. Yeah weight rooom. Met some of my teammates for lunch, it was gross, settled for grilled cheese. On Thursdays I have about 45 minutes between lunch and my next class. It is too short to walk back to my room but too long to sit and wait. I went to the sophomores suite and hung out which shall become my new Thursday ritual, good times. Middle School class was once again entertaining. We played a game, made up a story, and drew a picture, love it. Sociology was cancelled today it was awesome. I took a quick rest then headed to practice. It was once again ho-hum but we made it through. We ate dinner at Tommy's it was tasty. Showered then watched some of a documentary I need for my Civil Rights class. Then I hit up Fusion Brew with my small group girls. I hadn't been for a few months I missed its lovely taste. The tea was awesome and the company even better, they make me smile. Now I need to watch my SVU this one is suspensful.

Carrie Out

No comments: