Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Elmhurst

The heat is broken in my room, this makes me upset...and hot. It has been like this for about a week now, it will not turn off. I never have my heat on so now I leave my window open to combat it, still hot. Played Elmhurst tonight first we had a JV game, I made the winning free-throws, haha. Then the varsity game we won by 35 or so and I got to play that as well. Apparently there was something about our team on ESPN, anyone seen it? The day was full of class and learning my favorite. I made it to 255 right on time per usuall, we didn't do much today it seemed like. I hadn't slept well so I passed out between classes, refreshing. In Middle school we talked and ate candy, I like it. Sociology wasn't too bad either, I even got an A on my first assignment. After class I had some errands to run. I had to drop stuff off at Justins and pick something up from Stacy. I was just kind of antsy all day and worried about running too close to having to be in the gym. I was half an hour early, shows how good I manage time. I didn't get dinner and am feeling hungry so here's to snacking.

Carrie Out

No comments: