Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Coooold

It was too late when we got back last night to write, tis led to a very tiring day. I was relieved to get up this morning and check my email to see that the school I work at was cancelled for the day giving me an hour more of sleep. Threw the snow off my car, there was a lot of it, and drove ever so carefully to Shirk to work, no way I was walking there in this cold. Worked for 2 hours actually did some homework and read a little Marley and Me. After work I dropped my car back at the dorm and walked to get some lunch. I love that it is a 10 minute walk to the close side of campus lovely in this weather especially. Grabbed a cheese steak for lunch not healthy but tasty. Read the paper and ate lunch while waiting for my 2 o'clock. We watched this really interesting PBS show on Jim Crow today. I love history I just wish my teacher talked loud enough that I could understand him. After class I printed off some articles for my other classes then suffered back to my room. I did some more homework, read some more, then went to meet some teammates for dinner. Had them do a little survey about middle school for my class it was funny. Froze back to the dorm and finished my homework then took a movie back to the store. The rest of the night I have watched SVU cause it is awesome. An episode is on now I need to watch, ha.

Carrie Out

No comments: