Monday, January 19, 2009

Back at Encounter

Encounter was much needed tonight. It was great to see friends I said goodbye to in December and just be surrounded in the happiness that is. I missed the worship, I missed the sermons, and I missed the fellowship. I love the support and warmth. Service was good tonight, it was centered around the passover. I hung out after service catching up with friends. I had a good talk with Pete that was much needed. After a long day I am looking up. I did not sleep well last night, I hadn't fallen asleep yet and I rolled over thinking it'd be like 2 it was 6:30. Luckily I didn't have class until 2 so when I did finally sleep I got a few hours in. Class today was interesting we talked about Martin Luther King. My teacher actually knew him and was telling us stories aobut him. He also had met Coretta Scott, Dizzy Gilespie, and Ray Charles, the man amuses me to no end. After class I layed in bed again. I did some reading for class tomorrow and attempted to do my homework. It didn't work out I don't understand it. I emailed my professor and she did not answer my question. Hopefully I will figure it out before 2 tomorrow. Practice was at 5:30, a late one. We started off with film, I hadn't eaten all day but then started to feel sick. Christina stole me a granola bar from Coaches office to eat, it was much appreciated. Practice wasn't bad just real slow. I took a shower and was heading out when I bumped into Mark, his team was playing at Shirk. I talked to him for a few minutes then went and picked up dinner. I had decided I should probably eat at least one meal today. Then it was off to church, now it is off to bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: