Thursday, January 08, 2009

Basketball

I didn't fall asleep until 4:30 this morning. I have been sleeping terribly for like 3 weeks but can't seem to catch up. I can't even take naps but really am not too tired, weird. Got up for 3 new classes today. Started with a little Education 255, not real exciting but I'll survive. It was very cold out this morning loved my 12 minute walkd to and from class, joyous. Came back and had to run to Sports Enhancement. They photographed my inserts so hopefully I get the correct ones. Hit up a quick lunch then back to class. Next comes Teaching in Middle School. I have the same teacher for it and 255 she seems like a nice lady, young and enthusiastic. That class was kind of interesting and we got to to an activity. I love things that don't involve me sitting in a lecture. Sociology was next, I'm not feeling it. Hopefully it gets more exciting and interesting. I have to take it to round out my Social Studies endorsement. Practice came next. Someone sent us a big box of little bear cookies with green #1 jerseys on, they were pretty cute. News 25 was at practice for quite awhile taping and talking to girls, I don't know when it will be on but watch for it. Practice wasn't bad but I got hurt. I went up for a rebound and kindof got hit in the air. I twisted a little funny but not bad, then my back started burning and my leg is a little tingly. Trainer called it something I can't recall with an s but they think its a pinched nerve. All I know is that its painful to sit, stand, and move too quickly. Hit up a quick dinner with the team showered and then headed across town. Oly girls had a game at Central Catholic so I went to watch and see the Finchums. I didn't get to watch much the girls were all over me. Exciting news though Amber could have the baby very soon maybe even tonight, I can't wait! The rest of the night has been spent icing and watching Law & Order: SVU. I used to watch it off and on but my team got me hooked its all we watched in the hotel. Only frustrating thing is you can't find full episodes online, ahhh. No class tomorrow just work and practice.

Carrie Out

No comments: