Tuesday, January 20, 2009

President Obama

Ahh I didn't want to get up this morning. I actually slept last night but still this morning was rough. Made it to class just in time and managed to stay awake. I sat with Ryan Hopp who spends more time talking to me than listening so it's always adventurous. I came back to my room to watch the Inauguration of which I saw a little then apparently fell asleep. I am sure it was quite riveting though:) It was crazy cool the amount of people that turned out for it, awesome to actually be living in a moment of such great history. I watche coverage on and off all day, the event is beyond huge and incredibly compelling. Millions of people are watching shows of Barack simply walking or dancing but being mesmerized, its a neat thing. Made it up in time for class. Middle school class is pretty fun we always have activities and games and all sorts of play time, right up my alley. Sociology followed, it's not as hated as I thought it would be, at least as of now. Practice was pretty blah, didn't do much, seemed to drag on. Showered then went to Justins for dinner beef brisket, asparagus, and potatoes yums. We watched some TV then back here for some homework. I talked to Patti for awhile and cleaned up my room, now I need to catch some Z's.

Carrie Out
Carrie Out

No comments: