Sunday, January 11, 2009

Home for Church

Last night was a crazy night I didn't get in till 2 and was past exhausted it was not a time for blogging. Got up this morning and headed home to church. I was very tired and reconsidered many times but am glad I went. I was grateful Route 9 was completely clear and easy to drive, the church parking lot was a death trap solid ice. I had the joy of sitting between Lys and the Sondgeroths in service they crack me up. I actually had went home to see the boys one last time before they go to school. Matt was making me laugh and Ryan was being his usual self, they may come up to my game tomorrow. Toby was home to and was feeling the need to pester me crazy man. I gave my farewell hugs and headed back to school it was snowing and I had practice at 1, didn't want to get stuck. I got back in time for a quick nap and lunch then headed to the training room. Practice wasn't bad we were all just kind of dragging today. I made a bad choice this afternoon I sat on my computer for two hours talking to friends and uploading pictures. I also bought the 1st season of SVU on Ebay for all of 18$ it's 45 in stores, steal. I am not supposed to sit for long periods of time because of sciatica. I wasn't having much pain at all I have been achy all night now because of that. Headed to work at 7 where I made myself stand for most of my 3 hour shift. I read some stuff for class and just putzed around. Now I want to lay in my bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: