Friday, January 16, 2009

Woo Hoo SVU

I just got back to my room and was hearing this strange sound like wind. Turns out it was simply me breathing weird. Got up and went to work at 7:45 this morning. It was sooo cold out my car was not wanting to start, it was sputtering but I got it going. At work I picked up weights, finished Marley & Me (Good read) and read a Sports Illustrated. I was supposed to go visit at Lincoln after the car proved its iffyness to me, I decided against it. Today would not be a day for a breakdown. I was very excited today my SVU DVD's came in the mail. I may have already watched 4 episodes. Come on it was cold, I had no class, and was not about to go out and run errands. TV it was and quality at that. Practice was not bad today we even played a little game at the begining which was fun. We showered then went to dinner it was slim pickings, grilled cheese won out. Came back to the dorm and got my car then drove to Dodd's the dorm the sophomores room is in. We hung out for about 4 hours watching stupid shows and just messing around it was fun. They were starting a movie and I didn't want to stay out that late so I just got back in. Now for some TV and bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: