Thursday, January 29, 2009

Squirrel Rescue

How I love walking 10 minutes across campus barely awake in the snow at 9am...not. Every Tuesday and Thursday I am running behind for some reason but I always make it to class just in time. I actually slept last night, I got tired at 11:30 and slept through the night. I cannot remember the last time that happened actually tired and continuous sleep, it was awesome. I honestly think it might be because I finally ate a solid meal. With the crazy practice times and games we are eating a lot on the go and from the DugOut not full balanced meals. Another first I did all of my readings for my classes today. I honestly opened my books and read complete chapters this is getting insane. The readings for Ed class were even interesting I caught myself reading ahead, oh my. Work was boring and lunch was rushed. We did something cool and funny today though we rescued a squirrel from a garbage can. It had some how gotten stuck in a cement garbage can we stuck a stick in and he grabbed on and we pulled him out. It was nuts and a little scary but no rabies:) Sociology was interesting enough and I got a 10/10 on my quiz because I did the readings. I love days when I can actually focus I am so much more productive. Practice was even good today we did things and were active the whole time, not boring at all. Grabbed dinner in the cafeteria then showered and read the paper before small group. I stopped by Fusion Brew on the way my customer card was full so I got a free drink, mmm slushies. I was so excited to start again we only have 4 people in our group right now Kelsey C., Polly, Jodi Z., and I. I even stole Jodi from another group and made her be in mine. Still it was fun and great to get back in the swing of things. My teeth are dirty they need scrubbing.

No comments: