Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Mom!

Ahh woke up this morning to the joyous fun of dusting my car. Actually I don't mind the sweeping, it's actually kind of fun, it's the scraping I detest. Went to BJHS and worked on some math worksheets with my girls. Then I went to work, I was on for two hours and real bored. I picked up the weight room and cleaned all the machines just to pass some time. After work I grabbed the paper and some lunch at Tommy's. I relaxed and read in the restaurant while waiting for my next class. I brought the papers Suduko and WonderWord to do during Old Man Rivers class. It actually helped me focus better otherwise I'm all but sleeping with my eyes open. After class I ran to the business office Mom had said I got a bill for 1000$, turns out the school owes me 1000$, sweet turnaround. I came to my room watched some SVU and did some homework. Then I went over to Justin's we made dinner for Mom's birthday. Salad, Cheese and Portabello Ravioli, homemade Chicken Alfredo pizza, and marble cheesecake. It was so very tasty and filling. We hung out for awhile then Mom and Brent went home and I came back here. SVU was on I needed to watch it it was a good one. I think I have become somewhat addicted. Now I have a little more homework to do.

Carrie Out

No comments: