Monday, February 23, 2009

Back in Action

Wow a whole week, really? Last week was far too busy with Senior day prepartions, basketball, and homework. All added up for late nights too late to blog apparently. I just got back from Encounter, I hadn't been in a month, it felt good to be back. Tonight was on marriage, it was good. Hung out and caught up with those I hadn't seen then went back to the Campus House and talked to Pete for a bit. Today was a pretty low key day. I am starting to resent working at BJHS it is like a chore to have to get up and go there. My one girl just drives me crazy everyday I like working with her less and less. I guess I am learning a lesson in patience because I am well aware that there will be students in my actuall classes that I am not too fond of but must deal with daily. After an hour of boring shadowing I came back to my room and wrote a paper. It was solid work, haha. Went to Civil Rights class, late actually. Our syllabus said we were watching a film in the library Old Man River never showed up so the few of us at the library walked to class. Lo and behold there he was droning on in his lullaby voice to the rest of the class, sheer joy. Did a lot of nothing until practice I couldn't focus to do homework or relax to take a nap so I sat on my bed and played with plastic ribbon. Practice was carazy today. We all got there at 5 and finally left at 8 Coach just kept going and going. I was craving a McDonalds chicken sandwich for some reason and had no time to eat on campus before Encounter so I grabbed one to go. It did not disappoint. Now I need to do some last minute reading for class.

Carrie Out

No comments: