Friday, February 27, 2009

6th Grade

I was up until 4 am last night. No idea why but I wasn't enjoying it. Got up and headed to work, half asleep. I spent my work time highlighting articles for my next big Education paper already due next week. It never ends. After work I changed clothes then headed to Kingsley. The kids were watching a very edited version of Troy in Social Studies. I have never seen it but it looked good, may be a renter. We had some down time so I played Mad Libs with them, it was funny. Then we went to the Library for Language Arts, I helped the kids work on final drafts of their persuasive essays. I am really enjoying my time with them, the kids are generally well behaved and just funny. Came home and grabbed lunch then slept for an hour or so. Believe me it was necessary. Got up and went to the library for about an hour working on my Middle School project...due the same day as my Ed paper, this is stressful already. Made myself a bowl of Easy Mac before heading to Shirk. We watched the first game of which Carthage won. We beat North Central by 18 it was a low key game, kinda boring. Tomorrow we play Carthage for the CCIW Championship and an automatic bid into the NCAA tournament. After the game I went with Denise to Taco Bell because I was hungry and well Taco Bell is delicious. Now I need to shower and head to bed.

Carrie Out

1 comment:

Jim and Amy Rennie said...

I'm pretty sure that's the same night I was up till 4:30 am. Either Friday or Saturday. It wasn't nice.