Sunday, February 15, 2009

Filming

It was a late one last night I think I finally went to bed around 4 am...good choices. We won our game by a lot, then I went to dinner with Mom and Grandma. I love Monicals. Hit up the boys game of which they lost by a lot then carried on to hanging out with the team all night. Funny fun stuff. Justin called me at 2:15 and proceeded to ramble on for an hour, precious. Woke up at 12:30 today because well I was tired. Headed to the gym to meet all the underclassman for our Senior project. Apparently every year here they make a video of the seniors part of it is highlight clips the rest is us being fools. All the underclassmen are cast as either a senior, a coach, or other worthy affliate. Then we pretty much make fun of them by acting out goofy things they have said or done throughout the year. I was decided to play Claire one of our senior guards. It was so funny most of the film you can hear us laughing in the background. We accomplished filming all of the bus, workout, and training scenes, next is practice and game scenes. It made for an entertaining morning. At 3 the seniors joined us and we ran an hour shooting practice for ourselves. It was also fun we simply did shooting drills then an all out war of 3-point knockout. I came back to the room and really didn't do anything until work at 7. Kelsey was supposed to go to dinner with me, she fell asleep, no suprise there. At work I worked on some homework and readings for next week. Now I need to shower before going to bed.

Carrie Out

No comments: