Monday, February 02, 2009

Commuting

I spent a lot of time going back and forth between home this weekend because I could. Free laundry, good meals, and my dog, it's the best. I also got to enjoy Brent's shovel to the face incident, gross. Stayed at home last night and drove back to tutor this morning. I was suprisingly much less irratated to get up and go from home, weird. My girls didn't have much homework today which makes it hard to keep them on task. Shadowing was boring, I honestly hate that the most who wants to sit and listen to lectures or watch as kids do worksheets. I need action and involvement. Some how between leaving my car in the parking lot and coming to my desk I lost my I.D aka my ticket to all my meals and into the Shirk center, awesome. I searched everywhere in my room all day and cannot find the stinkin thing to save my life, irratating. Civil Rights class was another documentary learned some interesting stuff about Robert Kennedy. It is much easier to follow a movie than listen to Old Man Rivers lullaby voice. After class I had planned on doing Tuesdays homework, instead I watched TV and slept, good choices. Practice was tiring. We have gotten into this odd schedule of easy Sundays and rough day before a game practice, doesn't make much sense. Had enough time to shower and make myself dinner in the dorm before heading off to Encounter. This week was on the breath of life, good stuff. Did my normal socializing then headed back here. Now maybe I'll do my homework.

Carrie Out

No comments: