Friday, February 13, 2009

Clean Room!

I don't have any classes on Fridays but they usually end up being one of my busiest days, crazy how that works. I could not for the life of me fall asleep last night. I woke up for work at 7:30 exhausted and not wanting to go, but I did of course. Work was boring I played on the internet. Came back and changed then went to Kingsley. I love working in that class, the kids are really funny and interactive. I really enjoy being there and think I will learn a lot from it. Grabbed lunch after I was done, watched some quick T.V. then headed to practice. Practice was long and boring pre-game days are usually like that. After practice we split up showered then met back up for dinner, there were no good choices to eat, disappointing. Walked back to the dorm and started operation find my room. I have not cleaned this place up since before Christmas break and had clean laundry stacked from at least a month ago. The floor (what I could see of it) was covered in dirt and I had school work piled everywhere. It took me a solid 2 hours to put up all my clothes, vaccum, sweep the floors, wash dishes, hang things back on the wall, and pick up books. My room seems so much bigger now and it smells a lot better, but I am tired. The rest of the night shall be spent watching SVU season 2 cause it came in the mail today!

Carrie Out

No comments: