Monday, February 09, 2009

I hate Papers

I was going to get my car washed yesterday, but there was a line, so I didn't. Good decision, nature provided me with a free one today:) About how I HATE writing papers. I have a 12 page paper due Thursday and it is killing me. I skipped Encounter tonight to work on it and I am not even halfway done. I have been sitting here for 2 hours actually working on it, boring! It is SO hot in my room, last night it caused fitful sleep and lots of sweat. I told the desk workers it was broke they said crack a window. Wow, helpful. Tutoring and observing was fine today, as previously stated I just strongly dislike observing. Came back to my room and slept a bit because I was tired. Then I uploaded 2 of my papers edited them and turned them in. Some last minute studying came next, I had a history test today. I grabbed lunch in the dugout and continued to cram. The test was 2 essays worth 100 points. I think I knew enough information to suffice a pass, 7 pages and a hand cramp later. After class I came back and watched SVU cause I can. Then I made charts and organized pictures for the afore mentioned 12 page saga. Off to practice, it was kinda crazy today. We had no more gym at 7:30 so we spent the next 15 minutes going over plays in a small corner between the doors and the track, classy. Grabbed a quick dinner to go ate and showered. Since then writing has consumed my life, boo.

Carrie Out

No comments: