Monday, February 16, 2009

Presidents Day?

I was really hoping BJHS didn't have school today in honor of Presidents Day...but they did. What is President's Day anyways you can't just mkae up holidays. Anyways went to BJHS this morning but instead of tutoring we had a group meeting with the head teacher. She answered questions about our students and was just helpful, it was nice. Then I bored myself to tears shadowing for an hour, so exciting. After that I planned on doing some homework instead I sat and watched TV my body was feeling real tired today for some reason. Grabbed some lunch then it was off to Civil Rights class we watched another documentary they are so much better than listening to his soothing lullaby voice. More lounging followed class until I went to practice. Practice was not too bad today, not even as crazy as pregame practices have been as of late. We were pretty bummed we didn't get treats though, lately Coach has baked on Monday nights to hold us over since practice is 5:30-7:45. After practice we started stage 2 of Senior Night filming, we worked for about an hour and got our practice scenes shot, just a little more to do. We ate dinner together in the DugOut and talked strategy cause we are awesome. I did not go to Encounter tonight because by the time I had showered it was 9:45 far too late. The open time did allow me to do my homework though and I actually did it! Now to go read the paper.

Carrie Out

No comments: