Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Messy Room

This stupid paper is killing me. I have worked on it off and on all day and for an hour and a half tonight and I am still not done, ughhhh! On a much more happy note the weather was magnificently beautiful today. It's shocking how much more pleasant a walk to class at 9 am can be when my body isn't frozen and raw. Education class today was pretty much consumed with us asking questions about our stupid stupid paper, exciting. I did have a lovely breakfast of Cheerios and yogurt though, yum. By the way my room smells funny, like somethings spoiled, gross. Maybe because my room is an utter DISASTER, there are clothes and things thrown everywhere. I have clean laundry still not put away from 3 weeks ago. I have been on the go or working on school work so much that it's out of control, I don't like the mess. Lunch today was chicken bowl and breakfast at lunch two tasty crowd pleasers. Middle School class wasn't to crazy today although we did play Machine Animation, my group had to act out a dishwasher it was awesome. Sociology was incredibly boring I cannot tell you at all what we talked about I zoned out a few minutes in. Came back to the room and worked on my paper until our game. I had to call the tech guy for some help integrating maps into it, this thing is crazy. Tonight was our annual breast cancer game, we wore pink shirts as warm ups and Milikin had all pink uniforms, it was neat. After a good game we won by 20ish and I came back here to non the less work some more. I've got to call it a night.

Carrie Out

No comments: