Thursday, February 12, 2009

Retirement (The Sequel)

I went home last night, twas grand. Kelsey Wilson had called to see if I wanted to go see the Finchums since I didn't have practice but Jay had a game at Oly so we went there instead. We ate dinner with Mom and Brent, bacon wrapped chicken its a new sensation. We played Wii fit until the game and it was hilarious and fun, I'm really good don't believe what other people tell you. Oly lost the game but it was fun to get to hang with Amber and the girls and hold baby Kennadie. I ended up just staying home last night since the game wasn't over till 9:30 and I was already home. Got up and came back to class this morning. I am so much more awake in class when I eat breakfast and am up and moving, not that I want to make a habit of that:) I finished my context portrait on time and turned it in, it was such a relieving feeling. Went to work for an hour then ate some La Gondola for lunch, Finchums sent it back with me last night it was tasty hadn't eaten a gondola in a long time. Off to Middle School class always a joy today we played circle story where each person says one word to make up a story, good times. In Sociology we watched a movie called "King Corn," all about how unhealthy corn fed beef is and how bad corn syrup is for you. 70% of an Americans diet is high starch corn and they don't even know it. Oh and for all of you who don't understand why I hate hamburger. It was said hamburger is simply fat disguised as beef, nasty. Practice was a dozy today but a good one we like a solid workout passes the time much quicker. Headed off to dinner where it was Deli Bar day fresh and delicious. I showered then met Kelsey C. at Fusion Brew before Bible study, can't go wrong with a watermelon slush. Bible study was fun and informative like always. And for all you that are wondering yes I am well aware that Brett Favre has retired and have entered mourning...take 2. You just can't get past the utter amazingness that is #4, it's beautiful.

Carrie Out

No comments: