Thursday, February 26, 2009

Deja Vu

I did not want to get up this morning at all. Last nights sleep was terrible per the usual but even worse because it was smoldering hot in my room. Broken heat and humid outside is not pleasant. Good news though I sent another complaint in yesterday and they finally came and fixed my heat! It is off and I can breathe in here now. Drove to class and left my car at Shirk for after practice. Turned out good since I was running behind and it was raining cut down on time and wetness. Made it through class we are discussing a very interesting book called "A Mind at a Time," by Mel Levine. My chapter was on attention controls, it was crazy I read through it and everything he was saying seemed to describe my life. Even things I didn't realize it affected like sleep cycles, interesting. Went to work where I read up for my next class. Lunch was chicken nuggets which I am not particularly fond of but ate anyways. Hung out in Dodd's with the Sophomores until my next class. Today in Middle School the BJHS counselor came and talked to our class and answered questions it was informative and interesting. Then in Social Problems we were split into groups given a salary and a family and then had to budget their lives for a year. It was a neat project and really made you realize how much things cost. Practice was shortened today in preparation for two games this weekend but it seemed to be effective. I got hit in the right side of the mouth again by the same girl at the same exact time as last week...weird. This time I only got a cut and swollen bottom lip though, it's bruised on the inside which kind of looks cool. Well off to bed confrence starts tomorrow at 8, we're holding out for 8 more wins.

Carrie Out

No comments: