Thursday, February 05, 2009

Joke Day!

We didn't have practice yesterday so I went home to set up Mom's new digital picture frame and hang with Bren. Came back this morning for work, my first class was already cancelled. Work consisted of reading Newsweek and Time Magazine I am sophisticated like that. Lunch was ate with the team then off to the joys of class. It was Laffy Taffy joke day in Middle School class candy and corny jokes...awesome. Reminds me of all the joke days we had at lunch at Lincoln, good times. We also had to develop our own middle school teams and school values. Then we got to draw our mascot, yeah coloring! Sociology was interesting as well today we learned about the Big Six (the six media giants that own, well everything). Who knew General Electric owned NBC, makes sense right? Met Jess and Hope then headed to practice. It was pretty active today, lots of running around, but we made it. Dinner was General Tso's chicken, very delicious. I am making a bulliten board for my 6th grade class tomorrow so after dinner I went and printed off the material I needed for it. A quick shower then it was off to meet Meredith for some socializing at Fusion Brew. She isn't in my small group this semester so we need time to hang. Small group was about Jesus being tempted in Matthew, solid work. Dropped the girls off and headed home, now I need to rest up this weekend is entirely too busy.

Carrie Out

No comments: