Sunday, February 08, 2009

Catch-up

I disappeared for the weekend, maybe more like I was extremely busy. I put up my bulliten board for my 6th graders on Friday they loved it, I am really enjoying working with them so far. Friday night Encounter had a girls overnighter in Morton. I went early to see Sam, Josh, and Clay. We had my favorite, forzen pizza, for dinner, yeah. Clay was in a very happy mood he was making me laugh. He thought the Titan on my shirt was a monster so he kept growling at me. I don't think the kid could get any cuter. Then I hit up the overnighter, I didn't stay because of our basketball bus, but I did enjoy the fellowship for the hours I was there. I got home about 1 then went to bed, our bus left at 9 for Carthage. We won our game by 16 and are now 20-0 and having fun. We watched a creepy serial killer movie called Zodiac on the way home, I did not appreciate it. We made it back to Bloomington around 8:30 Saturday, it was a long day. This next week is going to blitz me I have a bunch of papers and a couple of tests. I knew if I stayed here last night I would not do any work so I went home. I actually accomplished something, I wrote 2 whole papers, I was proud. Spent the rest of the night hanging with Brent and the dog. Slept through church this morning the weekend caught up with me. Got up and ate, then tried out Mom's Wii Fit, I need practice. Came back for CPR/AED training for work. I scored 100% and am certified again, whoo hoo. The class didn't take as long as planned so I had some free time. I decided to go for a run in the nice weather. I got back and Denise called so Justin and I went to dinner with her and Grandpa and Grandma. We went to this mexican place I had never been before and it was tasty. Then off to 3 hours of work, boring, and I didn't do any more homework. Hopefully I can keep up.

Carrie Out

No comments: