Sunday, March 01, 2009

Mike's Home

We won the CCIW tournament yesterday, we find out tomorrow morning who we play. I went to Alexis 8th birthday party after the game and hung out with the Finchums and Kelsey all night. I had fun playing with the girls and holding baby. Stayed at home because I was off today. Got up and went to church I feel like I haven't been in forever felt good to be back. Made my regular talking rounds and ended up hanging out in highschool Sunday school class with my kids, I miss them. Spent the afternoon laying around. I have a ton of homework and made tiny steps on it but I need motivation...and to keep going. Watched some SVU then played some Wii Fit. Slowly but surely I am getting better. Mom and I had some chicken strips for dinner then I stopped through Youth Group before I came back to work. Mike and Michelle Case were home, I can't remember the last time I've seen them. I think it was 2 years. Anyways it was great to hear their voices, I miss them a lot. It was nice to catch-up although that's hard to do in a few minutes every year. Still I got some Mike hugs which are the best, I love that man. Came back to work a little late because I wanted to. Spent my time reading through some information for my big papers and being bored. Just got out of the shower but I am wore out I must find some rest and soon.

Carrie Out

No comments: