Sunday, March 29, 2009

Paper's Paper's Everywhere

I took the weekend off from blogging, my attention span wouldn't have permitted me to write much anyways. Here's the catch up on all things stressful. I have 3 ten page papers due by Wednesday and 2, 3 page papers. I can't focus so they have taken me forever, so far I have one of the 10 pagers and one of the 3 pagers done. I am hoping to revamp and recycle an old paper for another one of the 10 pagers, it would save my life. The third paper is a group one so hopefully it won't be too bad. Other stressing news, my advisor has decided that I should become an Elem. Ed. major with a Social Studies endorsement as well as a minor in History. This is all fine and dandy except for the time crunch I have as a transfer. In order for this to happen I will have to take a May term my senior year and a summer school class. I think the degree would be great, the work not so much. Spent most of my day at the library although I am not sure I accomplished too much. It's a bad place because my teammates always find me and we end up talking instead of working. Apparently too many of us found each other today we got warned to quiet down because our study room was getting noise complaints, oops. At work tonight I was going to write my other short paper but Word was broke instead I read reseach which I guess is good enough. Here's to hoping I make it through the week.

Carrie Out

No comments: