Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Soaked

Ahh finishing big projects is so relieving. Too bad the next group of papers start right away. I could not sleep last night, it was annoying, I was just laying there awake. Dumb. Didn't have education class this morning. All I had to do was get up and turn in my paper which began a day of soaking wetness. Came back to my room and wrote my sociology journal for the week. All about the "working poor" and welfare, sad stuff. Lunch was enticing so I went. Breakfast at lunch and chicken bowl, it was cold so it wasn't what I was hoping. In Middle School class we played the Ninja game today, we play it with our youth group kids all the time. Sociology was a bore, all lecture. At the end we watched an interesting video on Saipan. Apparently its some little known island owned by America where big corporations run sweat shops. It was crazy. Then it was off to practice. A few of our sickies were back today so that made it easier. The gym was sooo humidly hot we all looked like we had just gotten out of the shower. Went to the caf with Christina and Karen for dinner, this time the chicken bowl was good and hot. Showered then had to go to the library to watch a film for education class. It was called "Raising Cain," all about boys and how they grow up and act in school. I must say nothing in it shocked me, probably because I caught the real life version. The rest of the night has been spent chilling out watching SVU because it is awesome. Again another song stuck in my head and well I happen to love it, it's Walk On by U2. Check it out here if you wish http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z72Uv-qMci0&feature=related.

Carrie Out

No comments: