Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Watchmen

I had to return to BJHS this morning, my sleep was no longer. We didn't do much just checked grades and worked on science. We lose two more weeks of hours because of our Spring Breaks not matching up, this semester has been crazy in that way. Then it was off to work. I talked to Ryan for a bit online, he is such a dork. I watched last weeks Brother's & Sister's the drama these days is running all over the place. It just keeps getting more entwined, quality t.v. right there haha. After work I went to the Dugout for lunch. I had a chicken burrito sub thinking it might be good, it really wasn't. Civil Rights class was utterly boring today, maybe because from the moment I woke up today my concentration has been non existent, my mind and body have been wound. I am unable to relax, I couldn't even concentrate long enough to watch a T.V. show this afternoon, it was insane. Practice was a quick one today, said we needed a "mental break." I have to agree. The drills we did do were made fun, it was nice to just enjoy playing without any pressure. Most of us went to Tommy's for dinner. I had a BLT it was tasty, don't know why I had never tried it before. Showered quickly then a group of us went to the movies. We saw "Watchmen," it was ridiculous in every fashion. I would not say it was good, it was awkward and strange, but it was entertaining. The blue man just walks around naked the whole time and there is this odd purple striped tiger animal with furry horns. Oh and every 5 minutes someone is annihilated into a bloody pulp, insane. But hey it was free, we got free tickets out of the school paper, so I'm not complaining. I love going to the movies and we had fun. They expire Friday so tomorrow night we are going to another movie, gotta make the best of them.

Carrie Out

No comments: