Thursday, March 05, 2009

Car Nap

Ahh the end of the school week...well homework wise at least. Not that I did any today I have still not started my paper it's due Wednesday and well the desire is no where to be found. Didn't do much in Ed class today went over some readings and a power point, exciting. Went to work for an hour where I picked up weights cause well it was messy. I forgot my ID but couldn't really eat anyway so I came back to my room for lunch. I had some pretzels, satisfying. Went to Middle School class where we shared our independent study projects they were all interesting. We also played a game, the highlight of the class every time. Sociology was spent discussing the class system. Most kids in there have no idea what it is like to struggle and not have everything handed to them, it's frustrating. They couldn't even understand what working class was and thought that it was a dumb title because "everyone works." I don't know how people can be so sheltered. After class I didn't have enough time to come back to my room but had too much time to go to the gym so I napped in my car. I let the lovely spring air in my windows and rested, I liked it. Practice is now monitored by the NCAA the gym windows were blacked out and we had to have a NCAA board member sit in on our practice which is limited to a 90 minute running clock. It was crazy but we got a lot done. Went to Bible Study after practice and it was great. I like having a group to be accountable to and just have fun with. Tournament time starts tomorrow, it's all pretty exciting.

Carrie Out

No comments: