Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Dude Where's My Car?

My body was still worn out this morning not sure why. All week I have just felt kinda run down and awkwardly nauseous. I feel hungry, get meals and then can only eat a little of them and then I feel sick after...odd. It's kind of annoying. Another free morning thanks to ISAT's was spent getting an hours extra sleep, pleasant. Got up and went to work for 2 hours. I actually did homework while I was there. I read for a test and wrote my methods paper for my independant study which is complete, a WEEK early! Got lunch at Tommy's couldn't eat it and drank a V8 splash instead. Printed off my papers then headed to Civil Rights class. We listened to lullaby voice ramble and did some test review. Another marathon essay test next week. After class I walked back to my room in the lovely weather. I talked to Lys for awhile then took a short rest. I left my room at 4:40 for 5:00 practice, but I couldn't find my car in the parking lot. Turns out I had forgot it at Shirk and had 20 minutes to get across campus and dressed by 5. I don't even remember driving it there this morining but I made it, by running, but it was close. Practice wasn't too bad, we even started by playing games, we love games. After practice I attempted to eat again and had half a grilled cheese. I had plans of doing homework but was tired. Instead I laid down and read the paper. I did do my bibliography and formatting for my education paper so it is ready when I start to type. That's the annoying part anyways. Now I need rest my body says so.

Carrie Out

No comments: