Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Purple People Eater

Tis been a long Tuesday. Woke up this morning and didn't really want to, I did not miss going to class at all last week. We discussed emotion and motivation, but really I sat and talked to Ryan. Hey I was struggling to stay awake. Came back to the room and took a quick snooze, I had homework to do. Got up and wrote a 2 page paper for my next class. Middle School class was entertaining as always we played a crazy 20 questions game and I drew all over my note book with markers. Sociology wasn't even too bad today. We have moved into studying education which interests me today we learned about Chicago Public Schools. After class I headed to Shirk we had a basketball meeting. It was great to see everyone just odd to not be practicing. We set dates for our banquet and team dinner and voted for team awards. Then the seniors left which was sad, and we discussed plans for next year. We set up individual meetings with Coach mine is tomorrow, could be interesting. After the meeting Holly and I went out to watch baseball. Lincoln was playing IWU JV today and I wanted to see the guys. Too bad it rained we got out there in the 3rd inning and it was rained out by the 5th. At least I got to see Levi run once. I got to see Tony for a few minutes long enough to give him a hug his favorite. I love that guy. They drove the nasty old purple people eater bus of which Holly got to see the inside, a great experience for anyone. She headed back and I talked to the guys for a few minutes before Tony dropped me off. I have realized that seeing him only makes me miss him more, I don't like it. I don't miss Lincoln but I do miss the people a lot. Went to dinner with my teammates then came home an wrote my application essay, I am done, now it must be edited tomorrow. Kelsey called me and was bored so we went to the movies "I Love You Man," it was really good. Hung out and talked for awhile, it was nice to see her. Now I am tired and need to go.

Carrie Out

No comments: