Monday, March 30, 2009

Recycle!

Ahh Mondays, each one is a step closer to summer. I didn't sleep well last night but woke up surprisingly alert. I returned to BJHS and it wasn't as annoying as usual. Guess I just needed a big long break. Came back to my room and actually did a little homework, then I had to run errands. I had to get a bunch of paper work filled out for one of my transfer credits to count in my gen. ed. courses. After running all across campus for an hour I got all my part done and signed. Now I just need the head guy to sign it off and it will count, hopefully! Civil Rights class was a video, yeah videos. This one had a lot in it about Ali, that guys crazy but awfully entertaining. After class I went to my professors office to pick up a few books for my paper. By the way he approved my topic, yeah recycled paper!! Anyways Old Man River's office is CARAZY. There is a small path in the door to the chair other than that the thing is packed literally to the roof with books and boxes of paper. I have never seen anything like it, honestly I was in awe. I had a few minutes to spare then it was off to the housing lottery. I got a room in Gulick which is apparently a freshman dorm. I don't care I got a single which is all that I wanted. Plus it is closer to campus and to the house my teammates are living in next year. I went home then for a bit. I had to pick up my paper of which I am reusing, I didn't have it on my computer. I retyped the whole thing and ended up with 6 pages, all I need to do is add a little book info and bam paper #2 done! Plus while at home I got delicious dinner and free laundry. Twas a trip filled with accomplishments. Got back in time for Encounter. The hymn this week was "It is Well With My Soul," definitely one of my favorites. Now I am going to try and relax my way to sleep, more work tomorrow.

Carrie Out

No comments: