Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Accomplishing

Wow what a crazy full, busy, and actually accomplishing day. Rolled out of bed for class this morning as the semester wears on mornings seem to get earlier and earlier. Turned in my paper (only 2 more for that class!) and sat through some rather boring lecture. Came back to my room and worked on my history paper and a worksheet. I had a Sociology meeting at 12:45 so off I trucked, pizza rolls in hand. Middle School class was engaging as always. We played this game today where we passed around a bowl full of questions and you had to answer which ever one you pulled out. It was fun and interesting to hear everyones answers. Sociology was utterly boring today. The lecture was on NCLB I have heard enough of those this year I did not pay attention. We started pick up today. It's suprising how out of shape you can get in a few weeks. Everyone was a little slow but it was great to see everyone and be back together. I missed playing ball and I missed my teammates. The seniors are even going to keep playing with us which is awesome. Showered then we all headed to dinner, I wasn't too hungry but had some beef brisket. Then I had a project meeting for Sociology. We wrote our entire group paper, now all thats left is our power point. I escaped from the library for 2 hours during which I watched the new SVU episode. It was awesome. Speaking of SVU check this out, http://www.nbc.com/Law_and_Order_Special_Victims_Unit/video/clips/sesame-street-special-letters-unit/34896/. I think it's funny and well I love Sesame Street. I also got my history paper done hurray!! Then at 11 I had a meeting for my middle school class, we are teaching on Thursday. Well it has been a long day and it is time to relax.

Carrie Out

No comments: