Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Random

So I've been thinking lately how it would be nice to have a shoe horn and a sleep mask. Every one keeps telling me I'm a dork, but hey I feel as if they would be useful. I mean I won't have to wrap a blanket around my head to sleep, believe me it's not safe. And a shoe horn, who doesn't want one. Actually made it to class on time today, a minor victory. I really can't remember what we talked about but I do remember telling some story about velociraptors. I am a little weird sometimes. Came back to the room and did some homework. My Microsoft Word doesn't work anymore but I discovered how to open Word files in Works, good enough. Wrote a paper then went to the library. I had a bunch of forms to print out. Grabbed a DugOut lunch, BLT, and ate it in class. Middle School class was all about Integrated Units...and eating candy, we love candy. In Sociology we watched a movie called In Sickness and in Wealth. It was actually interesting. Did you know the US is the richest nation but is 30th in life expectancy for developed countries? It's because Americans don't know how to share, to give their excess to help, and it's actually killing us slowly. Played pick-up in the arena today it's weird to play in there but we had fun like always. Grabbed a lovely cafeteria dinner, really it was a grilled cheese but it was still good. Went back to the library and printed off more forms. I really have done nothing all night I did watch the new episode of SVU though so I'm happy. I'll do the rest of my homework tomorrow.

Carrie Out

No comments: