Thursday, April 09, 2009

Printer Problems

Two more weeks of classes until another break, I am counting down the days. I got up at 10:45 this morning kind of evens out since I went to bed at 2ish. Got up and headed to work for an hour. I did my class reading for the day twas exciting. Grabbed lunch with my teammates, there weren't very good choices today. Then I went to the library for a project meeting for my middle school class. We got a lot of work done. Then things got crazy. I had 5 minutes till my next class and needed to print off my paper for it. I tried and it wouldn't work on the computers we were on I figured it was because it was a Mac. So I tried the PC's downstairs to no avail. My class was now starting and I still had no paper. My only option was to go back to my room and get it off my computer. Luckily I had my bike I sped to my dorm and ran up the stairs hit print and nothing came out. Turns out I was out of black ink, blue it was. I arrived to class 10 minutes late thinking I had missed the daily quiz. Turns out we didn't have one that day and there was no need for my crazy hurrying. After class I played a quick game of pickup with the girls I couldn't stay because I had a panel discussion at 5. The discussion was actually great 3 middle school teachers, 1 associate principal/ad, and a counselor came in and talked to us and answered questions. Also our teacher bought us pizza and made yummy deserts so that was a bonus. Came home took a shower and apparently worn out took a quick nap before Bible Study. This week we studied Acts 4 we were surprised with how unfamiliar we were with most of it. Now I need to get things in order for the morning. I picked up an extra shift 4 straight hours of fun.

Carrie Out

No comments: