Monday, April 20, 2009

Typhoon

I think I am to the point where I am so tired I cannot sleep. It was kind of like that last night too, oh well. Got up this morning for my last session at BJHS. While it wasn't always a fun adventure it was an adventure and I must say I learned a lot from it. I came back to my room expecting to sleep and get my body caught back up....but it didn't happen. I couldn't do it. Instead I did my laundry and cleaned up the homework mess that was overtaking my room. Grabbed a lunch of a sub sandwich at the DugOut then it was off to the last lecture of Old Man River. It was a mind rivetor per usual full of droning on and a few hilarious comments. Came back and watched some SVU cause it's awesome then finally snuck in a quick 30 minute nap. I was lucky I had walked around all day and it hadn't rained on me. I stepped out of my dorm walked one block and then was caught in some kind of crazy wind gust with lots of water. It was weird I couldn't even walk I had to stop till it blew by. I think it was a typhoon, they are native to these parts:) Anyways I made it to the library albeit a little moist. My group met from 5-7:45 but we wrote 8 detailed lesson plans and an overview. It was an accomplishing 2 1/2 hours. I took a break halfway through to grab some dinner. They were fresh out of hummus plates so I settled for 2 bowls of Cinnamon Toast Crunch and some Naked Juice. Naked juice is interesting it is supposedly a pound of fruit in a bottle. All I know is that it tasted good. After the library I hit the shower then headed to Encouter. This weeks worship was really good and the sermon hymn was Amazing Grace. I love the Hymn study. And now I need to go try out my new toothpaste!

Carrie Out

No comments: