Friday, April 17, 2009

So Pretty!

Last night was a crazy one. We had a team bball celebration party everyone had a bottle of champaign. Except Stacey and I...they bought us sparkling grape juice. Anyways it was fun to just hang out and be us. Got up this morning for all the glory that is the Shirk Center. I downed 2 Sports Illustrateds. As much as I miss the Rick Reilly columns I still love the last page articles they through in there. Those and the Dan Patrick section are the best. Anyways after work I had to print off my field hours log to get signed. Only there was little ink to be had. I took what it gave me and wrote the rest myself. It looks very professional. Today was my last official day in the 6th grade. It was sad I loved working in that class. My kids were asking me all kinds of questions abot what I wanted to teach and if I'd come back and visit. One of them told me that I should teach 2nd grade because 2nd grade teachers are mean and I could be a nice one. Haha as I recall my 2nd grade teacher wasn't too kind, maybe they are on to something. I grabbed some Fusion Brew on the way home. It was so pretty and warm out I thought a cool refreshing drink would be the perfect accessory. When I got back I grabbed lunch then went out to enjoy the lovely weather. Days like this make me miss Lincoln, I could always get someone to go out and play with me. Instead I went on an hour walk just soaking up the sun and chasing squirrels, twas lovely. Then I sat around until dinner. The selection was nasty, I had PB & J, always satisfying. After dinner I hung out at Dodd's, it was so nice we wanted to go out. Sarah ended up borrowing a bike and we went and rode the Constitution trail for and hour and a half. It was so nice out and the trail is awesome for riding, we rather enjoyed ourselves. Now I'm thinking I should grab some sleep tomorrow is basketball formal in Springfield and I don't see myself sleeping much.

Carrie Out

No comments: