Wednesday, April 01, 2009

We All Hustlers

Ahh the relief of finishing a weeks worth of projects too bad it gears back up for next week. BJHS was not bad again today. We worked on history projects and a math worksheet lovely. Came back and changed, nice clothes are not class clothes. Headed to work where I drew a picture for the Encounter art gallery. It's kind of cool but hard to explain without seeing it. Made this song get stuck in my head, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tmuxxc00AHo. After work I met with my advisor again not really sure why just went over some paper work and what all the random meetings we've had. Grabbed lunch at Tommy's. I ate while watching "Cow and Chicken," that show was awesome! Then off to boring ol Civil Rights Class. Old Man River actually used the phrase "I'm a hustler. We all hustlers." He was talking about Malcolm X and went off on some tangent. The guy is crazy. After class I watched the end of SVU then went to the library for yet another project meeting for sociology. We got our paper done and put together and then made a power point. We also came up with an activity and a hand out. Two presentations tomorrow sounds joyous. When I got done at the library I took my bike out for a light ride. I love my bike. Ate dinner at the Dugout with some of the teammates, they crack me up. The rest of the night was spent here in my room chilling out. I finished my drawing (well almost) and wrote a paper. Now I wanna watch TV.

Carrie Out

No comments: