Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Lost ID

Ahh homework how I despise thee. I was actually on time to class this morning...well almost. I count a minute late as on time. We had a competition in class it was fun and kept me awake. Came back to the room and slept a bit then did some reading for the afternoon. Then I ran some errands around campus. I turned in my financial aid stuff and printed out some papers. I somehow lost my ID so I couldn't eat lunch in the caf. Luckily I found a gift card I had won to one of our campus stores. I settled for a Nacho's Lunchable and some Tropical Skittles, both which I love but not much of a lunch. Off to Middle School class, our last of the year. We played Ninja in celebration it was fun. Then Sociology we were discussing cancer, such a depressing topic. After class we had pick-up. I was in a bad mood for some reason so I sat out the first game and relaxed. We played for an hour and a half then headed to dinner. Stacey was kind enough to let me use her ID to eat. She has a bunch of munch money and is traveling abrod for May term so she won't use it. I am hoping I left my ID at BJHS and can get it back tomorrow. Who knows with me I lose everything. The rest of the night was spent homeworking. I am writing my last education portrait. I worked for about 2 1/2 straight hours which for me is impressive. Then my concentration left me. I'm about halfway there. It's due Thursday, looks like tomorrow means more writing.

Carrie Out

No comments: