Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Found ID

I was not wanting to get up this morning. I keep having these crazy dreams this weeks. Today's was about a bunny, weird. Went to BJHS where lo and behold my ID was waiting for me. The same lady that gave it back to me last time had it. She just laughed at me. Hurray for being able to eat again! Next Monday is my last day there, maybe I'll miss a little of it, but mainly I'll just like the extra sleep. Came back and changed clothes then went to work. I worked on my education paper while there and made some headway. Drove my car back to the dorm then walked to lunch. Pita, veggies, hummus, and yogurt, light and tasty. They finally had the Pantagraph back, they haven't had them in awhile. I spent my time before class reading the newspaper. I love the newspaper, I'm kind of a dork. Civil Rights class was a bore per usual. The topics are so interesting but Old Man River and that crazy lullaby voice. After class I came back and took a short nap. Then I headed to the library. I made myself stay there for 3 full hours, until my education paper was finished. I was proud of myself and by 7:30 had nothing else to worry about for the rest of the night. I grabbed a sub at the DugOut for dinner then walked home and ate it. The rest of the night I have simply relaxed and it was awesome. Watched a good SVU episode, shocking I know. Now I'm thinking my bed sounds lovely.

Carrie Out

No comments: