Saturday, April 04, 2009

Finchum Fun

Yesterday was crazy full of class then pick-up. I love getting to see my teammates. Grabbed dinner together then I had Bible Study. We stayed overnight at the campus house it was lots of fun. Got up this morning and off to work. Suprisingly I got less sleep than usuall but was more awake. Next it was off to the 6th grade. The kids were cracking me up today, they were really happy to see me for some reason. They were all kind of wound too one of their classmates was moving away. Came back and registered for next falls classes. Two El. Ed. courses and 2 History courses, joys. Met Amber and the girls for lunch at Chili's. Those kids are too funny, I walk into the restuarant and they get hyper. I don't even do anything as much as they want to blame it on me I think they are just crazy kids. After Chili's we went to Gordmans. I entertained Lex and Paige while Amber shopped. We were having fun trying on jewlry and playing with toys. We stopped by Gene's for ice cream then they headed home. I came back to my room chilled for a bit and finished some paper work. My transfer of credit for math worked!! That was exciting. I had made plans to go to Atlanta before they came here so I decided to rent a movie and hang out there for the night. We went to Fred and Sue's for awhile and hung out then headed to Lincoln for pizza. Kennadie was making me laugh she would fuss because it was too dark for her to see me and the girls. She won we drove home with a little light on, happy babies are good. We played around for a bit and I got to hold Kennadie for awhile. There's something about snuggling a baby that just makes you happy. Then we popped some popcorn and watched the movie I picked Marley & Me. It was good with the obvious sadness at the end. Amber was trying to put me on house arrest and make me stay,being the rebel I am I said my farewells and headed back here. It was a nice night of bonding. Now I need to catch up on sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: