Sunday, April 05, 2009

Birthday Party

I'm tired, I guess a weekend of no sleep will do that too you, oops. Colton was born yesterday. I am really wanting to go meet him but at least saw a picture today. That will do...but not for long. Spent all day yesterday hanging out with Kels doing a whole lot of nothing but having fun. We went out to eat with my teammates and Kelsey showed them my old yearbook pictures. What can I say I was a looker:) Slept little and got up early and headed home for church. Service was short because of Easter breakfast, good and good. Hung out talking to Beth, Troy, and Lys for awhile they crack me up. Went home and waited for Brent before heading to Peoria for Kacy's 30th birthday party. It was fun and good to see everyone, I kind of like them. I got to play with Ella for awhile she's too cute and I'm only mildly biased. Kip was killing me he is so very protective. As much as it may annoy me sometimes I love him none the less. Kac like the scrapbook I helped Grandma make her so I guess my laborious hours were not spent in vain. We took Grandma home then headed home ourselves. I watched some SVU and did laundry before heading to work. I stopped by Grandma and Grandpa's on the way and realized I left my phone at home. I turned around picked it up and was only 30 minutes late to work, oh well. Work was boring and my eyes are heavy.

Carrie Out

No comments: