Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Crazy Weather

I was up until at least 2 last night. I was doing absolutely nothing just sitting in bed wide awake not sleeping. When I finally fell asleep I didn't wake up until 10:30 I didn't have class this morning. I was planning on sleeping longer but it was Kelsey texting me. Since I was up I wrote a paper while waiting for her to come over. We went to lunch at Applebee's it was delicious. She had a giftcard, good thing since I don't have a wallet and therefore have no money. I left it in Mom's purse on Sunday, oops. We ate and hung out for a little bit before she dropped me off at the library. I had another meeting for my Middle School Project. 8 lesson plans, 1 calendar, an overview, and a culmative project done. Now all I have is a reflection paper. Walking over to sociology class I was freezing I wished I had wore a sweat shirt. Sociology was an utter bore but I had to go so I could take my last quiz. When I left class for Shirk it was raining. Pick-up was kind of a joke today. No one played real serious I think we just needed the break and to be with each other. Finals week is always stressful. By the time we went to dinner the sun was shining and it was pretty out. Illinois weather is straight up crazy. At dinner I found out I had and Ed. paper due at 6 it was already past 6. I took my time eating bid the team farewell then walked home. I wrote my paper in less than an hour and turned it in, my teacher had never mentioned a time stamp just said it was due today. I'm going with that. Watched some SVU did a little reading and chilled. Tomorrow is reading day and I got some work to do to get ready for my finals. Maybe I'll actually sleep tonight.

Carrie Out

No comments: