Monday, April 06, 2009

Unproductive

Wow I really did nothing today, well of academic work anyways. Got up and headed to BJHS we worked on writing demonstration speeches. How to make a paperclip bracelet and how to make a fortune teller. I know how to do neither I wasn't much help. I was supposed to observe like every Monday but I didn't want to so I left. I will make the notes up, observing is just SO boring. Came back and slept for 2 hours, apparently the 10 I got last night didn't catch me up. Got up and went to turn in my waitlist papers for next semester. Ate some cold steak cause I don't like to reheat things and went to class. Class with Old Man River was a bore per the usual. I read the Biography of Malcolm X while he talked. Came back to the room and watched some SVU my true passion in life. I was planning on writing one of my papers but for some reason I cannot get word to work on my computer. I have never had a problem before it is confusing and inconviencing me. Kelsey called so I picked her up and we went to dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings. I had been craving that for awhile it hit the spot, she had a gift card to pay for it so it was doubly good. Then we went and patroled the mall for sheer joy. We had a fight about where it is legal to park at JC Penney's I am right and that's all that matters. Dropped her off took a quick shower then went to Encounter. It was a hard decision to pull away from the game but when I left MSU was down 15 and I threw in the towel. Service was good lots of worship which I like. As for opening day Cubs win and Cards lose just the way I like it. Teeth need brushing.

Carrie Out

No comments: