Tuesday, March 03, 2009

One Done

Sleep was scarce last night and I was tired, I did not appreciate it. Woke up this morning still feeling run down but headed to class. We didn't do too much this morning just discussed our readings and field experience. I came back and laid in bed for an hour not sleeping but simply resting it helped a little. Grabbed lunch at the cafeteria nothing overwhelmingly tasty. Middle School class was a little crazy today, everyone kept getting off task. Oh well we still got candy and played a game:) Sociology was spent discussing our fake family budgets from last week. That class continues to make me believe that rich people are dumb and extremely unaware of how people around them live. Off to practice we started with some film, always exciting. Court time was about an hour. We had to talk to news people after practice, we smelled. Gotta love the Wesleyan channel. It was constant movement but short enough to not wear us out. Ate at the cafeteria with the team, sesame chicken and rice, yum. I came back and took a shower then planned on doing some homework. Only my brochure would not open on my computer. I bundled up and went to the library. I worked for an hour and half but my project is finished. Now all I have to do is write a summary of my methods, then its onto my education paper. I don't have to go to BJHS again tomorrow, hurray!

Carrie Out

No comments: