Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Busy

I was busy all day and accomplished a lot yet the homework pile did not get any thinner. Started off my morning with a little working at the Shirk center. I cleaned up the weight room like a pro. Then Colleen came in so I spent the next hour of my shift talking to her while she used the elliptical. It was good to catch up I miss seeing my teammates every day and hearing their stories. I had my individual meeting with Coach after work. She was late....as always. The meeting actually went well not to awkward. She said that I would be the one person that if I wasn't on the team the whole dynamic would change. Hey I bring the comic relief and fun what can I say. She also is going to try and hook me up with a summer job in town which would be AWESOME. I'm really hoping that works out. Because of my basketball meeting I missed my registration meeting so I had to reschedule. I went to Civil Rights class a boy brought me a wonderword and suduko to do, he saved my life. After class I had my registration meeting, everything was messed up like usual. I ended up spending some time in the registrars office getting it fixed, but I did get it straightened out which was relieving. I then had to report back to my advisor and we finally got everything set, now I just have to pick classes to take. I had finished my TEP so I took it to the tutor to get it edited for revisions. I was surprised she said it was really good, I didn't have to change anything on what I had done and she helped me finish the last question. That's a big weight off now onto the 2 other papers I have to do. After revising I went with Coach, Holly, Stacey, and Karen to present a thank you cake to our pep band. It was loud in there. Then we went to dinner, spinach lasagna AND chocolate Fondue, it was good stuff. Ran to the room picked up my stuff and headed to Bible study at 7. We studied the crucifixion it was gruesome but refreshing. Then we had James 5 night at the campus house which went really well. I have been running all day now it's time for some sleep.

Carrie Out

No comments: