Monday, March 09, 2009

2 Down!

Education paper done!!! Finally only 3 more for that class for the semester, the joys that befall me. I was afforded my last morning of sleeping in thanks to ISAT testing but glorious it was. I fell asleep around 12:15 and did not get up until 12:30 apparently I was tired. The rest was nice. I woke up and did some last minute reading and reviewing before my test at 2. I went to the Dugout for lunch. I wasn't real hungry so I ate a cup of yougurt, a Nutrigrain bar, and some Baked Lays, ha. The essay test wasn't bad as in material. I knew the topics that were asked. It was just the writing that killed me. 8 pages in an hour, talk about a hand cramp. I left class and walked back to my room to watch SVU instead of finishing my paper. Smart choices. Went to practice which was a bit intense since four of our girls were out sick and the rest were still tired from the weekends games. Still we made it through. After practice I took Karen to Walgreens to pick up her prescription for pink eye, eww. We went and meal exchanged at the Dugout, I am tired of the Dugout. I came back to my room and fixed pizza rolls for dinner. Throw in some celery, carrots, and Doritos and its a meal ha. I ate and watched some Jon and Kate. The rest of the night has been dedicated to writing and what fun it was. I did break though to talk to Kristy Tjarks though so that was nice. Now I need to get off of this computer.

Carrie Out

No comments: