Sunday, March 08, 2009

Sweet 16!

Didn't write last night can't remember why though. Tonight was a lot of fun we won in second round NCAA action by 16. Now that the games mean so much they are real exciting. I have gotten to play bits in both games and scored the last basket tonight. My team went crazy, that's what I love about them. It doesn't matter what the score is or who made the basket they always celebrate like it's a game winner, they're funny like that. Now we are in the sweet sixteen, how cool is that. After the game Holly, Mal, Claire, and I had the pleasure of being drawn for random drug testing. Talk about awkward. We had to go into a room with 2 NCAA ladies and Bill our head trainer. There were all kinds of formalities and specific ways to do things. I was making jokes cause I do that when I am uncomfortable, the NCAA ladies were not very personable, Bill laughed. Then we had to pee in a cup while the older lady stood a foot away and stared at us, it was way uncomfortable. Luckily I had to pee so it only took me about 20 minutes, still a long time though. Mal was nervous and couldn't do it she was there for over an hour. The whole thing was ridiculous. Talked to Mom and the Shields then came back and showered, before heading out to celebrate. I'm going home for church in the morning because I actually did most of my homework this afternoon, so proud!

Carrie Out

No comments: